Judiciary Subcommittee Hearing
Judiciary Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property and the Internet
Hearing: Abusive Patent Litigation: THe Issues Impacting American Competitiveness and Job Creation at the International Trade Commission and Beyond
- Mr. Kevin H. Rhodes; Vice President and Chief Intellectial Property Counsel, 3M Innovative Properties Company
- Mr. Jonathan W. Dudas; Former Undersecretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Professor Colleen V. Chien; Santa Clara University School of Law
- Mr. Russell W. Binns, Jr.; Associate General Counsel, IP Law and Litigation, Avaya, Inc.
- Ms. Deanna Tanner Okun; Former Chairman, International Trade Commission; Partner, Adduci, Mastriani & Schaumberg, L.L..P.
- Mr. F. David Foster; Chairman, Legislative Committee, U.S. International Trade Commission Trial Lawyers Association